Did you know that October is National Pizza Month?! Pizza is an almost weekly meal at our house. And I’m not talking about the kind from the pizzeria. We buy pizza dough at the grocery store and for a fraction of the cost of take-out pizza we have healthier and usually tastier pizza! So, in honor of National Pizza Month, here are five pizza recipes that we have enjoyed. The first four pictures/recipe links below link up to my old food blog The Busy Mom Café. While I don’t post there anymore, feel free to check out the recipes that I’ve made over there.
1. Bacon, Brussels Sprouts and Goat Cheese Pizza – Usually if I make a specialty pizza like this one, I also make a plain
pizza that I know the kids will eat. This pizza has some of my favorite ingredients – bacon and
goat cheese. Yum!
2. Peach, Basil, Mozzarella, & Balsamic Pizza – I know it’s not peach season, but this was such a tasty pizza that I’ve
made that I had to post. Again, when I made this one, I also made a plain pizza for the kids.
3. CPK BBQ Chicken Pizza – If you’re not sure what CPK stands for….that’s California Pizza Kitchen. And if you’ve never
been…..I hope you get to try it soon! We haven’t been in awhile, maybe even pre-kids! But
when we have gone in the past, The Weekend Chef and I will split a pizza and a salad. We’ve
tried this one and we also really like their Thai Chicken pizza.
4. Prosciutto-Mozza Pizza – This pizza is only 5 ingredients but super tasty AND super quick to make! And it’s a pizza that
we ALL enjoyed!
5. Baked Pizza Burritos – Have you ever had a hot pocket? I used to love those things when I was in high school. It’s
actually been years since I’ve eaten one. But after making these recently, it totally brought hot
pockets to mind. This is like a homemade pizza hot pocket….but much healthier and super
Linking up with Amanda @ Meet at the Barre and